Conventional Turning & Milling Specialists
The company Machine shop specialises in Conventional Turning and Milling.
The Engineers are Apprentice trained with City & Guilds Certification and have many years of experience that cover all aspects of machining.
We excel at quick turnarounds, prototyping and cost-effective manufacturer of bespoke parts.
The company has an extensive, loyal customer base which it has been supplying over many years. The company also produces its own bespoke products. Higher volumes can be supplied through our network of trusted suppliers. Below is a list of some of our equipment.
- Colchester Mascot 1600 350 mm diameter chuck x 2000 mm between centres
- Colchester Mascot 1600 350 Bed 350 mm diameter chuck x 1000 mm between centres
- VDF Lathe Number 2782 1000 mm diameter chuck x 3500 mm between centres
- Huron Heavy duty milling
- TOS Precision milling
- Condor Precision milling
- Archdale 1592 Large Radial drill
- Ajax Precision drilling
- Ixion Precision drilling
- ANBAS Band-saw Rapid material cutting
- Ormerod Slotter Versatile for slots and squares etc.
- Spark Eroder